Thank you for your interest in Pictours Paris! I would love to schedule a photo session with you during your visit. Will it be your first time in Paris?
The photography package options are as follows:
- 30 minute Photo Session: 1 location, 25+ images edited and delivered digitally = €375 euros
- 1 hour Photo Session: 1 location, 45+ images edited and delivered digitally = €475
- 1.5 hour Photo Session: 1-2 locations, 60+ images edited and delivered digitally = €575
- 2 hour Photo Session: 2 locations, 80+ images edited and delivered digitally = €700
- 2.5 hour Photo Session:2+ locations, 100+ images edited and delivered digitally = €800
- 3 hour Photo Session: 3 locations, 120+ images edited and delivered digitally = €850
- Bespoke full-day or multiple day packages are available upon request.
It is worth mentioning that many popular Eiffel Tower locations (Trocadero most specifically) are only accessible with early morning sessions, and we would not be alone. The views are iconic and beautiful, but now it is very much congested with people all day, every day. There are many other lovely location options other than Trocadero. But let’s discuss and create the perfect itinerary for you!
The above rates include the following:
- Editing/light retouch done after your session.
- Delivery of print-ready, high-resolution JPG digital files – delivered via Pixieset.
- Delivery/turnaround = 3 to 5 weeks
- You own print rights to your photos so feel free to share, print and display in your home and office!
- Rush delivery fee (within 5-7 working days): €250
- Black and White album (high resolution edited images): €150
- Photo album – quotes upon request
To secure the date and time, we ask for a €150 deposit paid via our Paypal deposit page (you don’t need a Paypal account). We can then finalize the details for your Pictours Paris Photo Session!! 🙂
You can learn more on our website and see examples by location or photo session style on my Blog, and of course feel free to check us out on social media (Facebook, Instagram).
ABOUT ME: I’m an American photographer, living in Paris since 2011 (11 years?!!!) with my husband, our daughter, Élodie, and a Yorkie puppy, Charlie.
I created Pictours Paris out of the desire to capture beautiful moments for people during their stay in Paris. For many people, this trip is once in a lifetime, and that should be celebrated…and photographed! 🙂 You can check out client reviews on Tripadvisor, Facebook, Google and Yelp.
Please let me know if you have any questions and you can also visit our FAQ page.
Many thanks and hope to talk soon!!