Thank you for your email, and congratulations on your upcoming proposal and engagement in Paris!
Will it be your first time here?
I would of course love to help you have the perfect Paris proposal! Since launching Pictours Paris 11+ years ago, I've photographed thousands (!!) of amazing couples' proposals, and it's one of my all-time favorite events to photograph. :)
Because the proposal session is a bit more involved than other photo sessions, here is a brief overview of the process and how we’d work together:
- We decide on the date, time and location. If you know where you want to propose, great! If not, we can send you sample location ideas to help. Oftentimes day and time lead to certain locations best for certain times/lighting/crowds.
- We work out all the details together to make sure your proposal is perfectly organized for you to ‘pop the big question!’ :)
- We’ll swap photos of each other beforehand so we know who to look for when meeting at the agreed-upon location.
- I will be ready to capture your big ask and your partner's genuine reactions.
- Afterward, we can take additional photos in the area for another 10 - 15 minutes.
- Rush editing included! You will then receive 30+ edited high-resolution JPEG images via Pixieset within only 2-4 days, so you can share the great news with family and friends back home!
Hopefully the above information gives you more information on the proposal process. You can also check out our client reviews on Tripadvisor, Facebook, and Yelp, and see examples by location on our blog, and of course feel free to check us out on social media (Facebook, Instagram).
The Surprise Proposal Package is €350 and lasts approx. 15 - 20 minutes so that you can get on with your celebratory day/evening!!
To secure the date and time, we ask for a deposit via our Paypal deposit page.
We can then work together to finalize all the details for your Surprise Proposal!
We also offer some add-ons to help you celebrate the big moment:
- Engagement Sessions - at the reduced price of €250 per hour
- Champagne (demi bottle) - €20
- Flowers - €40 - €50 depending on your choice of flowers
- Musicians who can play the perfect song during your special moment
- A violinist - €300 with a song of your choice
- A violinist + guitarist/singer duet for €450 and song of your choice
- A ukulele/singer - €288 for solo performance (with ukulele) for songs in her repertoire, €540 for a duo (with guitarist) for song of your choice
- Extra rushed delivery of your photos (within 24 hours) - €175
A little about me: I’m an American photographer, living in Paris since 2011 (11 years?!!!) with my husband. We have a 6-year-old daughter and a pup, Charlie.
I’ve been photographing clients from all over the world for 10 years, and I truly love what I do! You can check out client reviews on Tripadvisor, Facebook, Yelp and Google.
Also, my husband is a chef and together we own two restaurants!! Specialty coffee shop & restaurant called Zia, and restaurant bistronomique, Milagro! We hope you can dine with us during your stay.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Many thanks and hope to talk soon!!